Seraph Glock 42 Standard AIWB / IWB Holster
New Version made in premium True Hide material. These are OLD PHOTOS of the 42 holster.
The Seraph is the culmination of experience and application of specific knowledge, manifested into a comfortable, concealment oriented holster. While it is a very specifically designed with AIWB in mind, it can still be used as a traditional IWB holster. The holster is made out of True Hide, a premium material, which very closely resembles leather. It is made to last through heavy use and abuse.
The Seraph is designed to be worn at the 12 o'clock to the 1:30 o'clock position for AIWB with the RCS Vanguard Claw, or the 3 o'clock to the 4 o'clock position for traditional carry.
What you get when you purchase this holster:
- The Seraph Holster.
- A Raven Concealment Vanguard Claw.
- The Large Neoprene Wedge Kit (comes with holster).
- Two premium soft (pull the dot) loops and hardware.
- Two Discreet Carry Concepts MOD4 Universal Clips - Extra Pressure
- Your choice of small or large wedge - you have to add it to the notes!
The Glock 42 standard version does not accept any RMR/Optics on the back of a Glock slide. It is designed for those who conceal carry a Glock with standard iron sights and it protects the iron sights from damage, sweat, as well as the cover garment and body from sharp sights.
This Seraph is only designed for the Glock 42.