Lightwing AIWB Holster Attachment / Replacement
The Light Wing is our answer to the appendix carry attachment market for standard appendix-in-the-waistband (AIWB) holsters with a weapon mounted light. We’ve applied lessons learned from our proven holster designs and adapted them to an attachment that will work with most common wing based AIWB holsters on the market. The Light Wing simply attaches to the holster, below the light near trigger guard, and when worn, is pressed inward by the belt. This rotates the grip inward and reduces printing for increased concealment. The mounting location of the Light Wing ensures there’s no excess bending of the holster shell caused by some misapplications of other components on the market.
- Industry standard hole spacing (15mm/0.60”)
- Designed around industry standard hardware
- Reduced play on screw posts
- Aggressive teeth to help secure position
- Angled lever provides a light outward kick on the muzzle
- Recessed center hole allows direct mounting of wing to holster with a standard #8 screw
- Molded with glass filled nylon for strength
- Pittsburgh, PA designed and manufactured
The Light Wing is intended for use with a weapon-mounted light. It can also replace other light bearing holster wings when used in a different manner.
Hardware not included.
This company is great. Great products and not related to this purchase but gave my honest review on another one their products and they immediately responded to me. They gave great tips and solutions as well as getting me the correct product. That’s is truly a rarity in today’s world. I’d change my old review to 5 stars if I could edit it just for the help and true “customer service” they provided as their products are awesome. I will definitely continue to purchase future products from them.